This is the Privacy Statement of FlorenceJewelshop, Helmkade 28, 1901 BM Castricum, The Netherlands. E-mail: [email protected], Telephone: +31 (0)6-52689794 Registered with the Alkmaar Chamber of Commerce under nr. 65348265. VAT (BTW) number: NL001146911B32.
- Information that relates to and can identify you (only first name and email address,).
- Anonymous information about your computer and about your website visit but which does not identify you personally.
We collect personal information from you when you:
- Send us an email directly or when using our contact form.
- Subscribe to ‘FlorenceJewelshop-Secrets
- Make a purchase or purchasing a gift voucher.
Whenever we collect information about you personally, it is only done with your knowledge and consent and you have the right to ask us to stop using this information, by unsubscribing to an email newsletter by following a link.
We also collect anonymous information from visitors to our website using analytics tools. These files cannot identify you personally, but can be used by us to, for example:
- Measure how many people are using our services, the relevance of our web content, and other performance-related data
Google Analytics: this is a web analytics tool provided by Google that enables us to evaluate how users (anonymously) use our site, which of our communications campaigns are working and which parts of the site need improvement. You can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics.
If you are not happy for cookies to be set on your device you can:
- Discontinue use of the site
- Delete the cookies following your visit
- Browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (Incognito in Chrome, InPrivate for Internet Explorer, Private Browsing in Firefox, Safari, etc.)
You can find out more about cookies and how to manage them at www.allaboutcookies.org
How we use your information
If you have subscribed to any of our services we will use the information you have provided us to keep you updated unless you subscribe. When you purchase your name and address will be kept for 7 years, following the Dutch tax rules.
We may also contact you with information about our products and services that we think you may be interested in.
We will also use your personal details if you have indicated that you wish to be informed of news, and services or signing up for a newsletter. You can choose to unsubscribe at any time.
Anonymous information about the way people use our website can be aggregated into statistics that show us how our websites are used and help us improve the user experience of the services we provide.
How we protect your information
We maintain appropriate technical and operational measures to safeguard your personal data. The servers containing your personal data are located in secure data center locations where access is limited to authorized staff.
The personal data which FlorenceJewelshop holds is never modified or disclosed to any third party other than as described in this policy. We never sell, rent or trade your personal data.
We will remove your personal data from our systems as soon as you instruct us to do so.
Access to your information
You have the right:
- To subscribe to our mailing list, so that you will not receive any messages from FlorenceJewelshop anymore. Please be aware that this may result in us being unable to provide services to you.
- To ask us to remove any data that we hold about you unless we have to save them for tax or law reasons.
- To ask us what data we hold about you and for what reason. And ask us to correct mistakes.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you want to make use of these rights.